Welcome to 21CFR Cloud
Visit our EasyLog Tutorial Channel for guidance on how to use Lascar’s WiFi 21CFR devices.
Used in conjunction with Lascar’s range of 21CFR remote temperature and temperature & humidity data loggers, this hardware and software monitoring system provides the capability to remotely monitor an environment, providing regulated, 21CFR Part 11 compliant collection and storage of data.
Data is streamed straight to the FilesThruTheAir Cloud for hassle-free management using an existing WiFi network without having to physically collect and connect the units to your PC.
21CFR Cloud subscription delivers all of the flexibility of a remote monitoring system:
- Interact with sensors via any internet-enabled device
- Manage and monitor sensors
- Access event logs and set up email alerts
- Assign authorization levels to user accounts and view comprehensive audit trail record
- However, unlike standard FilesThruTheAir Cloud service, 21CFR Cloud functionality includes other controls such as:
- Encrypted data
- Permission-based use
- Authority sign-off
- Electronic signatures
A Cloud subscription is created during the WiFi sensor set-up process using FilesThruTheAir 21CFR WiFi Sensor Software. 21CFR WiFi sensors are only compatible with the 21CFR Cloud.